Friday, March 28, 2008

Greener on the Other Side - Fantasy Baseball Expert League

I was recently invited to join an expert league, with some of the best baseball bloggers out there. While I'm finishing up my analysis on the draft, which took place on Monday, I thought it would be nice to give you all links to their feedback & analysis (please note, all of these sites are linked on the right under "Great Fantasy Sports Sites").

-Rudy's analysis (from Razzball)
-Jay & Brett's analysis (Greener on the Other Side - the league commishes)
-Eric's analysis (Roto Professor)
-Chris' analysis (Psuedo Sports)
-David's analysis (Baseball Happenings)
-Adam's analysis (Newsday)
-My analysis (Roto Advice)

I'll be updating this list as the other participants analyze their picks, and I'll have my thoughts posted by tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to being part of the league, and thanks to Greener on the Other Side for setting it up. I love this time of year!

Last Updated - 3/29/08 / 5:54PM

No comments:

 
Roto Advice © 2008 All Rights Reserved.