Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm back!

Wow, it's been a long time. Well, let's review what has happened since I last posted:

-Standard fantasy football seasons have ended. I ended up winning my two H2H leagues, and finishing 3rd in a 10 team roto keeper league (in my first year playing roto fantasy football). I'll have season reviews & lessons learned soon.

-Fantasy basketball season is nearly half over. I'm currently in three leagues, and I stand tied for last (!) in a 10 team keeper roto league, 6th in a 12 team H2H keeper league, and 4th in a 8 team H2H league. I'll soon be discussing the season thus far, along with some keys to success.

-Fantasy baseball season is just around the corner! Wow, does time fly. I'll start talking position ranks soon, along with supplying updates on my drafts & the overvalued and undervalued players at this stage in the year.

-It's already 2008!

-I impregnated my wife & we're expecting our first child!

I'll be posting some updates soon, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading (although I think my dog may be the only regular reader of the site, but if there is anyone else out there, thanks!)...

No comments:

 
Roto Advice © 2008 All Rights Reserved.