Friday, July 20, 2007

Favorite Fantasy Sites

Before I get into the 'meat and potatoes' of giving you some hardcore analysis, I wanted to link to a few of my current favorite fantasy sports sites. If you don't check these out, you're really missing some great writing & analysis:

Roto Authority:
Does an incredible job covering fantasy baseball. Frequent updates, great analysis, and an very accurate annual fantasy baseball guide & detailed player projections

Seamless Baseball:
Great baseball site with regular updates, weekly closer rankings, and a ton of great advice & insight

Fantasy Gameday:
Fantastic fantasy football & fantasy baseball site with regular updates & insightful analysis

You'll probably notice a trend with these sites, regular updates (of course they have awesome info, as well). I'll strive to keep updating the Roto Advice site on a regular basis, so I can one day be respected around the web world like these sites. I'll probably be adding links to these sites, along with other great fantasy sport sites, soon on Roto Advice.

My next update will be a "Back from the DL" report, highlighting B.J. Upton of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

No comments:

 
Roto Advice © 2008 All Rights Reserved.